There are instances when you may be disappointed with how your plant is growing because you are trying to make it grow indoors. It does not mean that just because your plant is growing indoors, you can expect them to wither and die.
The right type of grow light can make them flourish and grow as well or maybe even better than the plants that you have outside.
The key to this is to make sure that you have the right tool. The right tool is a grow light which can be purchased from a lot of stores and even online. Checking out the various grow lights available may leave you feeling a bit puzzled because there are so many that you have to consider. No need to search any further now because you can check out Apollo Horticulture 180 Watts GL60LED UFO Grow Light.
Also Check out our top picks of Top 5 Full Spectrum Grow Lights
Features of 180W UFO LED Grow Light
- Low Temperature – Unlike other grow lights that would need high temperature in order to produce a large amount of light needed by the plants, this grow light would only require low temperature and will still work perfectly.
- 50,000 Hour Lifespan – Just imagine how long 50,000 hours would take. It can take for a long period of time. Since it can last for a long period of time, you can be sure that your plants will grow fully.
- 2 Year Warranty – This product comes with a 2 year warranty which means that the moment that something goes wrong with the product, you can have it repaired or replaced with no extra fee.
Benefit of Using 180W UFO LED Grow Light
People who choose to purchase this product are able to see some plant growth after a short period of time and this has led them to conclude that this product truly works. They are also very easy to install.
They have to be placed near the plants in order for you to see the changes start to happen after some time. This can also be used in different places. You can place them in your greenhouse and of course, inside your home.
Pros and Cons of Apollo 180W UFO LED Grow Light
At this point you may be wondering what are the advantages and disadvantages that you can possibly get from it. Here are some things to remember:
- No Release of Heat – Unlike other grow lights that would make any room feel hotter than usual, this product does not generate heat at all and this makes it easy for you to use it almost everywhere.
- Energy Efficient – If one of your main concerns with using grow lights is the amount of energy that you will use, you can be sure that these grow lights do not need to have a lot of energy. It can make your plants grow but it will make sure that it is always efficient.
- Easy to Use – Tired of other grow lights that are just hard to set up and place in all the right places? No need to worry about this product when you use it because you will know immediately what you need to do with it.
- Meant for Small Gardens – If you have a big indoor garden, you may need to invest in two or more of this product so this means that you would have to spend more for this in the long run.
- Lights are Too Bright – You may need to use protection for your eye when you are going near the product when it is turned on because the lights are just too bright. They may be useful for your plants but not for your eyes.
Customer Score and Assessment
A lot of people who have purchased this product state their happiness whenever they are asked to describe about how well this product has turned out for them. This has made their plants grow considerably well even if they are indoor plants.
Whether you have a small garden or you are willing to invest in more than one of these items, you can be sure that this is one product that your plants will be happy with because they will get enough light to grow as well as you would want them to.